Monday, May 18, 2015

My Fifty

M in love with him...  I might just be ruined..  But yes I am too in love with the book..  The story..  M in love with the author! What a heart she has to blend love n lust together... She's gifted indeed..  There's a reason this book got the fame it did..  Surely well deserved...  There are many books tht have erotism...  This one is class apart..
I have felt horror and fright..  And face turning pale..  And heart racing and eyes racing through words to know what next...  Its amazing how everytime sex was so special..  Everytime I love you felt more meaningful and deep

I am...  I got words! I got the gift of writing back..  I was blocked for soo many days...  Words flow now..  Unreserved...  M not having trouble giving shape to my thoughts and feelings..  Even hellos are sed like they're a piece of literary marvel... Its a satisfying and accomplishing feeling... 

2 comments: