Saturday, June 6, 2015

Snippets

My heart sank down to the bottom of my chair when you took my name.. My full name..  (but later I realized I only had electricity to thank for that) Are u as mind fucked as I am..  I don't think so..  Men don't process tht way...  Alright then..  For the sake of sanity..  I will try and get u out of my head..  Such a  problem I am... Jussssst...  Stay..  I wanna get to know you so that I can justify this love I have for you.. 



There are so many things I wanna say to you..  So many reasons not to...  



Your job here is done...  I might have just lost myself to you..  Its just a lil alien feeling...  And i wanna deny it... just don't lead me on... U're cruel..  It's now established...  Pls be gentle and them pls blow my mind away ... 



At such a nascent stage..  So young..  There aren't even any memories to hold on to,  to indulge in.. So what exactly to miss..  To remember..  To just get lost in..  Like I wanna breathe but there isn't any air..  So what do I breathe...? Here's a cry for the future.. 



*problem * I've started having conversations with you in my mind cause I have stopped having conversations with you in person..  God save me now..  



Finally..  My subconscious has revealed you after much wonder..  I finally dreamt of you..  It took longer than it shud have..  Not tht it makes any difference..



Reruns of conversations with you...



So I had these doubts..  N these worries..  And these thoughts..  And just wen I was about to bury them..  You brought them to life and made them the harsh reality of my life..  (this was not for you..  But just a thought inspired)



How do I know if I am physically attracted to you..?  If everytime I think of you I think of the way you would write poetry with your body and mine..   How you would kiss me and how you would undress me..  And how I would feel as you move about.. Even though I have not been physically present with you.. For the first time in my life I am not afraid of being absolutely bare in front of you..  Or that I M not beautiful or thin enough.. I feel bold..  Beautiful..  Confident..  Have you instilled these feelings in me? I know already you would blow my mind..  Ruin me..  And i don't want it any other way...  Does this qualify as physical attraction?



I wanna love you the way you love..  I wanna be like you..  Think like you..  Its so strange and unwarranted yet I wanna be an extension of you...  What else can I do..  Ab tumhi sahi lagte ho...



S: there are many things I have said to you..  Many names I have called you by..  All in my thoughts
A: why didn't you ever tell me?
S: I would have just as much as I will in good time..  When the conversation stears in that direction...
A: that way u'll always keep waiting...
S: I have only been waiting for you..  Lemme know when the wait is over..
A: know now

No comments:

Post a Comment