Sunday, June 7, 2015

Long - distance Short - comings

I want you here to so you can know me and I you..  Being familiar quite with each other's voices is no more than the tip of the ice berg.. 
I want  you here to not just hear me laugh but to see me cover my mouth while I do and maybe squish my cheeks cos my face now hurts from the constant grin that I have had since the past 2 hours for no reason.. 

I want u to see me squirm and shift in my spot and have a fingers fight when you say something sweet without any particular agenda or msg to convey..  And i want you to  see me when I finally fall silent... 

And i want you here to see u take a gasp when I dare say something daring..  And The kind of reaction I would want after such an episode can't be on call..  

I want gentle and non stop conversation between our fingers while spontaneous,  honest and relaxed conversations go on between our minds... 

No comments:

Post a Comment