Friday, January 15, 2010

03/01/2008
i wanna get DRUNK.... Drunk enough to be out of my senses yet not unconscious. i wanna SING songs so loud that my throat dries up.... i wanna take a PLUNGE in ice cold water and FLOAT around and look up in the SKY and gaze at the STARS and watch them roam in circles in front of my eyes... i wanna DANCE for so long that my feet get numb to the pain.... i wanna RUN! run si fast that even the wind can't catch me... i wanna CRY... cry unconsollably like a little kid that tears roll down my cheeks and wash away all possible sorrows i ever had.... i wanna HUG a friend... hug for so long that it may only seem like forever and be hugged so tight and with the assurance that i won't be let go of ever. i wanna LAUGH... and that i wanna laugh with "all my heart" for so long that my stomach hurts and my head spins so hard that i FALL on the dew wet-long-fresh-green grass and ROLE from one end to the other... lay there... and just SMILE....

No comments:

Post a Comment