Friday, January 15, 2010


If today is a happy day… why is it that the heart aches…..

If today is such an important day… why it that every day that went by, comes rushing back…

Every little thing that combined and entwined with each other seems so significant.

When I didn’t pay heed earlier every move today is precious and so important,

Only when your presence was a hindrance then… now its awaited anxiously…

Where I used to plead u not to disturb my sleep, I dread going to bed, even if I have to roam around aimlessly.

I miss sharing all the things we shared and even when your heart wasn’t into it.

I miss eating your Maggie and your scolding me for it.

I miss wearing your clothes even when they didn’t fit.

I miss hating you for never staying at home cos u waned to meet sumit.

Even if u’d met him jus 12 hrs back.

I hate waking up everyday n not finding you by my side.

I hate having to call you everytime I wanna confide.

I hate that I wanned to be where you are but all that I have is u on the phone right now.

(5:33 minutes later)

and I hate that we hung up cos there wasn’t much you could really do to make me feel better anyhow.

There were days when for no rhyme or reason you’d get the whole house on its toes running around for you.

But u were the princess and pampered so much, and no matter how much we hated it, we sure as hell miss it too.

14. February.2009

12:54 am


2 comments:

  1. :..( in fact :::(
    even if i have sumit as a part of my life...u were, are and will always be d closest to my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!!! asli mein to nahi ro rahi thi....???

    ReplyDelete